General Server Rules
1. Admins are Always right.
- Don't question admins, they dedicate their time to the server and their judgment deserves to be respected.
2. No Hacking. No Glitching, etc
- Anything that gives you an unfair advantage over other players. Includes Xray, flymod, noclip, etc. Ask an admin if you have a question about a certain mod.
3. Do not ask for /time, /tp, /give, etc
- This is a survival server. Admins generally aren't supposed to interfere with the core game-play
4. No caps/spam
- Caps/spam rudely interrupt the flow of chat, which can frustrate both players and staff.
5. No Personal Attacks
- Anything that is verbally threating another player. Includes name calling, violent threats, etc.
6. No griefing of any kind in protected areas
- Includes uncontrolled Lava and water flows.
7. Wilderness is fair game
- Self explanatory. Anything goes in the wilderness.
1. No griefing of any kind within 50 blocks of a town
- Includes uncontrolled Lava and water flows, trenchs, etc.
2. PVP must stay on for 1 hour before being turned off
- Self Explanatory. If you have to go before it ends, ask an admin for permission to end it early.
3. No stealing from owned plots
- Taking Items from a plot that is not yours. Includes mayors.
1. No Donor powers allowed during PVP
- Includes magic carpet, rocket boots, etc
2. No teleporting/logging off during PVP
- Self Explanatory
1. No fighting in the dome above the arena (Neutral Area)
- No camping, fighting, shooting arrows down into the arena, etc.
2. Do not camp arena entrance
- (The stone structure in the middle of the arena)
**Admins reserve the right to add rules when deemed necessary